Thursday, November 10, 2011

ISO 12800 Test Footage

Here's my first test run on my GH2 with the new ptool hack.  I am going to start calling this camera Vader since I have another in the mail.  Figured if I had two I might as well name them.  I'll call it Vader because it's black and survived being drenched in hot coffee.  Not necessarily molten lava or metal but dangerous nonetheless.  I am seeing some poor banding issues.  There's a distinct dark bar in my shots.  Definitely something internal in the camera, a problem with the processor or the sensor perhaps.  Hopefully my GH2v2 will not be afflicted with this same problem.  I don't notice this issue in other test videos I see from other users of this camera.  Good thing this will be my b camera from here on out.


No comments:

Post a Comment