Friday, November 4, 2011

Resurrection

My camera lives!  It's a miracle.  For some reason I put the battery back in to try one last time to turn it on and success!  I have already filmed an interview on it today and had no problems recording over 18 minutes of footage.  The LCD doesn't even flicker, which it was doing after initially turning it on post coffee spill.  So by next week I will have two GH2's one silver and the other black.  This isn't an unwanted thing.  I needed a b camera anyway.  So I will use the coffee survivor as my b camera.  Only because I don't fully trust its capabilities yet.  Need to put it under more rigorous testing.  But I have my friend back and am very pleased to be able to shoot video today.

I'll post a lens test soon.  Last week I received a lot of russian lenses in the mail.  BRING OUT THE RUSSIANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment