Wednesday, October 12, 2011

60 fps Test

I'm sure this would have been better had my wide angle lens not broken.  It was my fault, I machined the Computar 12.5mm 1.2 too close and basically sawed off the end of the lens.  Was able to successfully glue it together once, yet once the glue came undone and I glued it a second time, it no longer focuses to infinity.  Huge bummer because the lens is pretty hard to find.  Luckily I was able to nab a 14mm 2.5 Lumix lens for only $200.  I'll try to capture Huxley's acrobats with that lens when it arrives.  Until then the widest angle I had was my Pentax 25mm.  Being a manual lens it was difficult to follow the action and keep everything in focus.  As I said, I will do this again in the near future, but for now this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment