Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hack Celebration

Took me a while to finally get this footage on the web.  I was really excited when I hacked my GH2.  I mean, the process was an unexpected struggle.  So it was such a relief and thrill to finally have the delicate genius loaded into my firmware.  I grabbed a couple friends together and we went to a hookah bar in uptown Charlotte.  The place is called Istanbul Hookah.  Pretty chill atmosphere, yet next time I go there I'll bring cards or something to do because it's a bit too chill.  You could tell the regulars 'cause they were the ones with cards or word games.  I was glad to have the night outing because a guy on Vimeo had asked me to do a night test of my Pentax 25mm 1.4 and I felt this was the perfect opportunity to put one together.  But I also brought my new Rokkor 58mm 1.4 around as well.  Only really broke out the Rokkor when we were at the table.  Most of the footage is taken with the Pentax.

No comments:

Post a Comment